Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another poem for you.

Hey!
I have another poem for you. This time, it's in my original language, Dutch.
For those of you who don't speak it,
There's also a translation.
The first letters of it, should made a word, but of course you don't see that in the translation.
The word should be 'deathmist', 'dodenmist', in Dutch.

Daar ligt het
Onder de hemel
Deken van sterren
Eenzaam, verborgen
Niemand weet het nog
Maar het gevaar is ‘s nachts
In de donkerte van de schaduwen
Stil, sluipend afgrijzen
Tonend aan de slachtoffers alleen


There it lies
Under the heaven
Blanket of stars
Lonely, hidden
No one still knows
But the danger is at night
In the darkness of the shadows
Silent, insidious horror
Facing to the victims only 

This poem I wrote for 'poemday', for my school.
The theme was night, so I hope you get the feeling behind it. 
We didn't used that one to work out, but I always liked this one most. 

Hope you enjoyed it.

-
Meddows 

No comments:

Post a Comment