Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A poem for you.

Hello!
Yes, this time it's one in English.
Don't be very hard against me, 
because this was my very first poem.


The other doesn't like you.
You know.
The other just prefers you above me.
You know.
I don't like it.
You know.
I will not say anything about it, but it hurts.
You know.
I will not ask you to leave the other.
You know.
I will not let you choose.
You know.
Just because I have nothing to rely on.
You know.
You are the only one I have.
You know.
You mean very much to me.
But do I mean enough to you?


So, this is it. It was about something in my life, I didn't felt very good with my friends, because they met someone else where they dealt with and I didn't likes that person first. 

Hope you've enjoyed it.

-
Meddows 

No comments:

Post a Comment